Remote Operations Managed Services (ROMS)
- Being able to control annual IT support costs�
- IT problem response time in minutes vs. hours�
- Reducing onsite support needs by 95%...
- Utilizing industry standard tools to monitor and protect your IT investment.
What is Managed Services?
- Managed Services is a secure remote computer management solution that allows for automated updates, real-time monitoring, and instant support for every computer (and server) in your network. Our clients have immediate access to support through our secure online client portal.
What are the features of Managed Services?
- Automated patch management.
- Anti-virus updating.
- Detailed reporting.
- Computer inventory control and auditing.
- Help-Desk and trouble ticketing.
- Network Monitoring.
- Remote software installation and updating.
- Adware/ Spyware detection and remediation.
How does it Work?
- The Managed services platform resides at Westshore Technologies.
- Client software is installed on each computer and/or server to be supported.
- If a problem occurs, the user will simply grant us access to their computer and we take control as if it were in our own office, no matter whether the affected computer is located throughout the world.
Why Choose Westshore Technologies ROMS?
Increasingly, growing businesses find it difficult to keep up with continual technology changes and have a hard time hiring enough qualified IT staff to manage their growing networks. Westshore Technologies can help tremendously. WST allows a business to outsource all, or parts, of its networking functions, while lowering the total cost of network ownership.